photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Thursday 28 January 2010

Bubblegum Lips for a Bubblegum Gal!

Aloha Bloggerinos! I say "Aloha" because I'm in such a fruitytooty mood after using my new favourite Lush product.


Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub is £4.50 for a 45g glass pot/jar. I love love love that it comes in a glass pot because most things nowadays come in plastic and this makes it feel lovely and heavy. I don't know why I like that so much but I do!

I have done a little review on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4abdT55184 so I shan't go into the ins and outs of my thoughts when you can enjoy them much more this way.

What I failed to mention in this vlog (video blog! woop!) was how yummy tasting this stuff is! As well as leaving your lips smooth, exfoliated and kissable, it leaves a gorgeous sweet taste lingering on them. The Fiance is going to be one lucky boy!!

Toodlepip! xx

1 comment:

  1. i am loving that u r not over doing the craft and putting in a little good smelly beuty tips in for us soon to be women (well 5 or 6 yrs yet)!!! i am going strait to lush---> xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg