photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 4 January 2010

Glitzy Gift Wrapping for my Glitzy Grandma


New years bring new starts and to me, they bring fresh motivation to have a great big clear out. I like to take down the decorations, hoover up all the sprinkles and recycle all the cards and generally unclutter my life. It was during one of my photograph declutterings that I stumbled across a few pictures I meant to blog about.



I bought my Grandma a brilliant book for Christmas, that had blank pages with titles like "What I would do if I won the lottery" etc, and then the chance for her to write her own answers. My marvellous Grandad made one of these for me a few months back and it is much treasured.



During a short period of relief from my pre-Christmas-toothache-from-hell, I really went to town on the wrapping of Grandma's present. I got the idea from the channel 4 programme, Kirstie's Homemade Christmas and found it very simple and pleasant to do. Best of all, I had all the materials already! The wire was from my beading stash and the beads were off an old broken bracelet.








I wont go through the steps of how to make it as it feels a bit like cheating. I took this idea from the TV and all the instructions are on the channel 4 website.



Remember, never throw away old bracelets, and always look after your Grandma!



Toodlepip! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg