photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Wednesday 20 January 2010

The Leaning Tower of Samples



When I woke up this morning, my first thought was not "urgh, time to get up", oh no! It was "wooooo time to use my new Happy Hippy Lush shower gel!!". Yes, this is super sad and yes I am developing a slightly unhealthy obsession with Lush products but there we are, better than some things I suppose. Eek!

I have recently made a youtube review of my latest Lush samples. Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdaFfb12U18 . I cannot express to you how much I LOVE LOVE bloody well LOOOOOVVEE it when I get samples from Lush. They are so generous (the ladies that give them out) and are always willing to chat about the products. 9 out of 10 times, I go back and buy the products, but I think it shows that Lush really value their customers if they are happy and willing to give you little freebies- they know you will be enticed back by the amazingness of  them!

So, the products I reviewed were Happy Hippy shower gel, The Olive Branch shower gel, Helping Hands moisturiser and Handy Gurugu moisturiser. I shan't go into the ins and outs here because my thoughts are on the video (link above) and for the proper scientific jargon, check out the Lush website http://www.lush.co.uk/  :)

I do have a couple of guest stars on my video, including the famous Issobelle, so I hope you enjoy the extra cute factor from her!

Toodlepip! xx

2 comments:

  1. your Lush samples are huuuge! Tres jelly! The ones in my store are miniscule - but, Lush being Lush, these samples still seem to last a couple of uses!

    xxx
    rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you design your own lay out and change the font of your writing ? X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg