photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Salt Dough Sparkles

It's a habit of mine, a pretty habit none the less, to decorate every nook and cranny of the house with anything that I can! Whether it be Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn, I find something to jazz everywhere up with.

So, whilst making salt dough shapes as tree decoration presents with Issobelle, I made a few for myself to glitz up the house.

I was having so much fun the Iz that I didn't take the usual step-by-step photographs, but I hope you enjoy the finished product.

I'm off to string them and hang them from every door handle, picture nail and hook I can find!

Toodlepip! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg