photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Wednesday 23 June 2010

An English Summer

Aloha Bloggerinos,

As you will see from my last post, I recently went on a lovely picnic to Castle Ashby, in Northamptonshire. It's a lovely big National Trust type place with amazing houses that I WILL live in one day when I make my squillions from my craft fayres, pretty gardens and ornate lakes.

I thought you might enjoy some snaps of a true English Summer. Ahhh


Matt about to through Issobelle in. (To clarify- not really!! Don't go calling the authorities on us!)


Me at some sort of steps-into-the-water affair.


That's the gang. It looks like me all sat in some sort of marsh but I can assure you we didn't! It was a nice little picnic bench area.


The Belle thought this was a magic fairy garden. I think Mattmoo did too.

I'm definitely more of an indoors girl but this, was luurrvvllyy.

Toodlepip!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely place to go for a picnic, glad you had a nice time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this place looks nice. I would love to go places like these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg