photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Friday 16 July 2010

Keep calm and shake the glitter

Aloha Bloggerinos,

This is a very quick post to say soorrryyyy I have been so distant this week. I've had some big news that I have had to think on all week and I will eventually share with you, just not for the now.


I'll be back in business in the next few days, I've not dropped off the edge of the planet I promise :)

Hugs and snugs!!!

Toodlepip!

xx

PS. How much do you just luurrvvee this picture. Good old weheartit.com eh? x

9 comments:

  1. Hope everything is ok with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute I love it!!!!! (fingers crossed for good news)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been wondering where you were! Hope everything is ok with you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!

    ♥ The Veiled Bump

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a restful weekend!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you are ok louise :) we miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everything is okay honey :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg