photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 14 November 2010

Merry Breakfast One and All

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Today I have put a festive twist on my usual breakfast cereal. I have replaced the cereal with mince pies and the milk with double cream, mwhahahahaha! I am sooooooo game for Christmas! Being the kind owner I am, I offered Mindy some cream but she looked disgusted. What kind of a cat doesn't like cream?? I was all set to make witty remarks like "Oh she looks like the cat that got the cream" etc, but no, I was robbed.



This week, since we last spoke at least, I have been continuing with my Christmas Crafts and made a whole host of christmas cards, some christmas stockings, some big fabric hair bows for my sister (she actually requested these about six hundred and twenty years ago but I'm only just getting round to it-woopsie), notelet packs, bracelets, christmas tree decorations annnndd that's about it. Which, if any, would you like to see tutorials for?

On Thursday my Auntie Judith took me to the most amazing fabric place EVER. It was like material heaven and I nearly did a little wee in my maternity jeans (never going back to regular ones now) I was so excited. I was quite restrained though and bought a couple of fabrics to make teeny weeny skirts on my sewing machine and a couple of really soft quarters to make pretty burp clothes. I know she'll only sick up on them but they'll be nice for special days out etc. I'm hoping to get good at little skirts for her, that will go over tights and body suits and then make loooaaadss. I have tonnes of lace and rick-rack to embellish so I'm pretty excited!

I'm in the process of making a few more flower rings as these went down a bloomin' storm last time.

Well that's all for now, enjoy the festive snap courtesy of googleimages.com.

Toodlepip!

xx

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like my sort of breakfast! Looks more yummy than a bowl of porridge! I've started having those Bel Vita biccies, I quite enjoy those and it at least means I am having a sort of breakfast.
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh sounds like a perfect breakfast! That photo looks so yummy it might come out in my dream :P

    xoxo
    Ai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts always make me smile :). I can't wait for Christmas and to have time with my favourite people! The fabric shop sounds amazing! Ele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm sounds like a nice breakfast!x

    http://beautyfromtheinside-0.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most cats are lactose intolerant. True story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to see photos/tutorials of what you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lovely breakfast, very christmas-y! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg