photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Friday 26 November 2010

A New Start


Aloha Bloggerinos,

As some of you may well have noticed, my blog has had a bit of an overhaul. I felt it was getting a bit cluttered and messy but didn't know how to sort it. To be honest, it's a wonder I managed to set it up in the ruddy first place!

So here I was, whinging away to Zoe of Zoella about the whole thing and taaadddaaaa she fixed it for me! I'm still bugging her for a few more tweaks that hopefully you will see soon (muchos thankos zoe!) but so far, what do you think? Don't you think it looks a lot cleaner and fresher? I feel like singing that song that goes, "it's FRESH! Exciiiiiiting, do do do do do doooooo".


If you don't recognise Zoe, I will eat my hat.

So this post is to say, "Hi, My name's Louise and I'm back in love with my blog" and also, most importantly, a MASSIVE thank you to Zoe, who didn't have to spend a long time doing this for me but she did anyway and I appreciate it so very much.

Lots of fun and exciting things coming up :)

Toodlepip!

xx

19 comments:

  1. Ha, i love "if you dont recognise Zoe then I will eat my hat"

    Looking forward to upcoming posts. :-)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! It does look a bit fresher yesss, but I thought it was lovely anyway! Sometimes a tweaked layout is all you need to get you back on the wagon though. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zoe's blog, andI love your new format too! :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh I love the new layout, looks a lot fresher and cleaner (: Can't wait to see your new posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, you and zoella are such adorable bloggers! i always look forward for your posts! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new blog layout, it's very pretty. :)
    Also, you made me late today! :o I was watching your youtube vids and totally lost track of time, you always make me giggle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwhh how nice of zoe shes beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw it looks gorgeous hun :) love the header & I love 3 column blogs. yay to you & Zoe
    Glad you feel love for your bloggy wog again
    mwah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the new look of your blog xoxo

    http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new header is fab! I feel I need to follow your lead and have a good clear out of my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to have a little look at my blog...I get as bored with it's layout as I do with my hair! (and that's a lot!)
    xoxo

    http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is nice to see this new start taking world by strom. How To Shrink Fibroids Naturally In Just 4 Months?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is good makeup video and I love to share it with my friends. Now it is time to read complete review

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are doing awesome job and I like you are wonderful person. You need to look for biggerpenisexercises official website

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is great to see the way you are both working on this issue. Keep it up and don't forget to visit this site

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg