photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 15 November 2010

YouTube Video- What do you want to know?

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I've been a bit slack on the youtube front of late so this week going to get myself into gear and make some. I have a few ideas but one I definitely want to put up is a pregnancy update, now I'm 5 and 1/2 months gone.

So, what I would like to know, on the pregnancy front, is what would YOU like to know about? No pregnancy related question will put me off, I won't be offended or grossed out, ask away and I shall answer! Please be specific and if you leave a name, I'll give you a shoutout too!

Toodlepip!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi♥ I was wondering if you do anything to prevent stretch marks, and if there's anything that can be done for the stretch marks that have already popped up. I'm not pregnant, nor have I ever been pregnant, but I have stretch marks on my hips and on my chest :(

    xoxo
    Ai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palmer's Coco butter cream for stretch marks - the one with the pump. Had a baby last year and not a single stretch mark.

    Angel x
    High Heels & Lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you could talk about what youve planned to happen at the birth so far an stuff like that, and any other side effects youve had!x

    http://beautyfromtheinside-0.blogspot.com/

    Sarah :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just really love when you go on about random things! I really enjoy it. I'm from the US, and you are a delight. You are so funny and whity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg