photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Friday 6 July 2012

Little Bits of Life


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

I have a abundance of reviews and big posts lined up, but it's Friday and I have just come home from the most enthusiastic Rhyme Time session with Baby Glitter and am pooped! I wish I could have filmed the baby class we just went to, it was insane. I have never seen an old lady dance about to nursery rhymes with such vigor in all my life. Brilliant! Edit :: It's not 11.30 but life got in the way of finishing this blog post! Haha Mummyhood!

I thought I would share a few of my favourite recent instagram photos with you today as I know not everyone has a smart phone/has the app. If you have to opportunity to get it and decide you do want to follow me, I'm 'Sprinkleofglitr' on there, like my twitter name. 


I am a big lover of A Beautiful Mess blog and after spotting their nutella cookie reciepe, I decided to give them a whirl.


 As you can see, they didn't quite work. Unless of course you like lumpy-rock-nutella-sandwiches?


I lusted after more Stila cream blushes are falling head over heals for my current one. Review to come soon- yay!


Had a tidy and re-jig of my dresser. It was starting to get very cluttered and I feel so much lighter for the sort out. I might actually take some swish photos on this and make a whole blog post if you like?

 

Filmed a couple of videos for my YouTube channel on my incredibly high-tech tripod. All the mod-cons at my house eh!

 

Helped my little Sister get ready for her school prom. It was a proud moment. I have often felt more maternal towards her (what with the big age gap and the less than ideal childhood) so it was with a little tear in my eye that I did her makeup and saw what a beautiful woman she is becoming. To me she'll always be the energetic 3 year old that once rushed in breathlessly from the garden to tell me there was a sheep on the lawn. There wasn't. It was a white cat. Le sighe.


More trips to the post office with your Louella brush orders. I'm getting quite friendly with the staff there now!


And something I'd like to be in right now, a lush bath. Mmmmmmm it smelt so fizzy, warmy goooooood.

What have been your highlights of recent times? Pick one and tell me the best!

Toodlepip!

xx

 
This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top! 

38 comments:

  1. you and your family are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do another post like this soon xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your how your desk is organised, I'd love to see a blog post about it :) Tiyanna looked beautiful, you did her make-up really well. I'm sorry if I spelt her name wrong! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dresser looks so lovely! That's really sweet about your sister's prom as well :) I felt the same when my little cousin graduated!
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiyana looks absolutely beautiful, I hope she had an amazing night :D
    Swish pictures of your new dresser set up sounds like a lovely idea, I'd sure love to see them!

    Love, Mollie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sister is STUNNING, and your cookies look nomalicious.

    I spent some quality time with my 4 year old daughter today, and it was just lovely. We made a magic wand out of pipe cleaners and a glow in the dark star that fell off her ceiling. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the pictures are great! Tiyana looked amazing, I had my prom too but mine was in May. I love the dresser, could you do a post/video on where everything is from. I know you're a busy mummy so it's great you still post videos and blog post. You're truely dedicated. I' trying to start my blog, it's not going far, I have no followers! Haha xD

    Love from,
    Laura ( http://demandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ )
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, just saw your comment and came to follow you :D x

      Delete
  8. Mine would be Stacey's school concert yesterday - a celebration of Olympic themed song and dance. Much better than I was expecting.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sister looks beautiful! Hope she had a good time at her prom!
    I'd definitely like to see a blog post about your dresser, to be honest I'll read any post you write, doesn't matter on the topic! Haha :D I've got that jewellery stand that's in your dresser picture, snap! Haha!
    Love Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw what cute picture's ^_^ love the one of your sister, she looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved the post!

    The nutella cookies look soo good! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your sister is absolutely lovely!

    I've gotta plan a trip to lush so I can try out these bath fizzies I keep hearing about

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the soft effect on the pictures ... you and your sister are lovely ! loved your 'fail' video today hehe :)


    http://missmakeupaddict24.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some lovely photos! Will have to follow you on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sister is beautiful, I hope she had a lovely prom.
    I'm the same as you when trying to take photos, I think i need to invest in a tripod.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These pictures look great, you are such a good photographer! Tiyana looks absolutely gorgeous, I hope she had a fun prom.
    Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top do more of these kinda posts? I loved it!

    Holly x
    hollylikestoblog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Post the pictures are great!<3 You sister is gorgeous! I would love to see a post on your dresser<3

    http://emzoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mmmm the rock cake things still look delicious and edible! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like these sorts of posts :) May have to try making some of those nutella cakes!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Louise,
    can you get Stila Cosmetics in London? I'm from Germany and we don't have Stila here. I'm going to London next week and would love to have a look at their things! By the way your pictures are beautiful!

    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Tiyana looks amazing in that pic. My highlight this week is having a go at my first review on my blog (ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk), which I have been running for about 3 weeks now. Its really good fun. Just wish more people would come and look at it haha.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, your sister looked beautiful and you did her make-up so well :) Seeing that last picture has made me really want a LUSH bath! xox

    ReplyDelete
  23. hmmm those cookies look delish! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  24. The nutella treats look absolutely gorgeous!! Mmm :) I helped my sister a couple of years ago with her prom make-up & hair, I felt very proud too hehe xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful pictures!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. thats realy beautiful all thoses photos and thats real swet about your sister she seems a lovely girl

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm not surprised you had a tear in your eye, your sister looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this sort of blog post, gives you a nosy into the life of someone else and transports you from the reality of your own semi-boring life (well all I have done today is tidy so yes, boring!). Your sister looks gorgeous, you did nothing more than enhance her natural beauty - well done you!

    Tai x

    http://loveububba.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/7-things-diy-update-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please do a dresser post. Would love to see how you decorated it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. your cookies still look amazing!

    http://studsanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love posts like these, seeing how you get so much pleasure from the little joys in life is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing snippets of your life with us, reading your blog gives me warm fuzzies :) (not the weird kind haha) xx

    http://cremedeletoile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your instagram pictures :) xxx

    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awww I really agree with all the lovely comments about your sister xx a dresser post sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My username came up so my url is.. http://fuchsiaforest.blogspot.com x whoops!

      Delete
  34. Your sister is beautiful. You are too, I love watching your videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. your just the mum i want to be when im older and im just 13 hahah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg