photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Friday 13 July 2012

LOTD || Fact or Quote #3

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

The challenge today is to share either in interesting fact or an inspiring quote and spread knowledge and cheer to all.

Friday will always be : Fact or Quote


Hmmm, maybe I should have made Friday 'Pinterest' day, because here I am again, with another gem from there! Haha.

 so loved.

I think this is something we would all do well to remember from time to time, as it is very easy to get sucked into the humdrum of life and forget that there are people who love us so much.

Everybody has somebody who loves them. Even if you are in the darkest of places, you are not alone. I am very thankful for the love I have from my family, friends and the online community. Ahhh I feel a bit emotional really. 

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite fact or quote and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

Will you tell someone you love them today?

Toodlepip!

xx
 
This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top! 

18 comments:

  1. you are such a gorgeous person louise! your blog is always so inspiring and you seem like such a sweetheart! So i'm going to be a bit corny and say that on behalf of myself and all your followers, we love you ^-^!! Oh tres soppy! You are always so delightful so you deserve to be told you're loved always! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Clair, that is such a kind and lovely comment. It really had made my night :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. I don't know if you know of this song, but when I saw your quote I couldn't not post it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

    I had a particularly dull day that ended with worrying about things, so thanks for the reminder with your quote :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post Louise! Really made me quite emosh!
    My favourite quote is 'If you're not living on the edge, you take up too much room'
    - its more of an inspirational one than a 'touch your heart' quote!
    I love hearing from you on your blog/youtube so keep it up!
    love Rosie
    x

    www.rose-bag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite quote is "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." I love it!

    Love this post Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are enjoying your quiet time :-) I tell my husband and our boys that I love them every day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your quote Louise! I joined again this week prettypinkdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite quote is actually from a play... Shakespeare... “Who knows himself a braggart,Let him fear this, for it will come to passthat every braggart shall be found an ass.”

    I love it a great deal, those that brag annoy me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really lovely post Louise! It is certainly important to be aware of the fact that somewhere, someone loves us :) Much love Ixx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww i love your quote! I did my quote of the day too!! come and see!

    Jen xxx
    http://itsablondeslife7.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/lotd-fact-or-quote-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Quote. I've had a go at the LOTD today. Hope you like it.
    C xxx
    http://ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/lotd-fact-or-quote.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that quote. I joined in over at http://littlemansmum.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." - Moulin Rouge

    http://hesmellslikelilies.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely quote :)
    i have done one myself hope you guys like it.
    feel free to enter my first competition too
    lots love Abby xxx

    http://kemples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favourite quote of all time is by Gabriel Garcia Marquez 'A man who awaits much can expect little'

    Daniella x
    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely short but sweet quote! I think quotes can really make all the difference. The right quote at the right time can make someone's day or change someone's perspective in a bad situation from negative to positive! My favourite quote is "Our bodies are a canvas, use them wisely with no regrets" and it's a quote I live by as I tend to get a lot of negative feedback about my choice to be a tattooed lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely message and image!! :)
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thats a great message :) xxx

    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg